Free Computer and Internet Workshops
|FREE Monthly Computer and Internet Workshops for Beginners
at Herefordshire Libraries
** Booking is essential for these FREE Fastershire workshops **
Get to know your Smartphone
Learn the basics of how to use your smartphone, including learning about apps, using the internet & connecting to the Library
Wi-Fi. Bring your own smartphone.
· Kington Library Tuesday 11th February, 10am to 12pm Book at Kington Library or on 01432 260600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Leominster Library Thursday 13th February, 10am to 12pm Book at Leominster Library or on 01432 383290 or email@example.com
· Ledbury Library Tuesday 18th February, 4pm to 6pm Book at Ledbury Library or on 01432 383499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Hereford Library Monday 24th February, 11am to 1pm Book at Hereford Library or on 01432 383600 or email@example.com
Job Hunting Online –
How to search for jobs online (including tips on how to easily find what you’re looking for), registering and uploading your CV to job sites, and applying for jobs using your uploaded CV or web application forms. Laptops will be provided for the workshop.
· Ross-on-Wye Library Monday 17th February, 2.30pm to 4.30pm Book at Ross-on-Wye Library or on 01432 383280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
These free monthly workshops are provided by Fastershire – the partnership between Herefordshire Council and Gloucestershire County Council to bring faster broadband to the two counties. www.fastershire.com