Marden Parish Church
St Mary the Virgin
with Amberley and Wisteston
|1st Sunday in the month||11:15 am||Parish Communion|
|2nd Sunday in the month||11:15 am||Parish Communion|
|3rd Sunday in the month||10:30 am||Family Service|
|Rector:||Rev Paul Roberts||Tel: 01568 797863|
|Chair:||Dave Evans||Tel: 01568 797644|
|Secretary:||Jane Keating||Tel: 01432 880213|
|Treasurer:||Dave Lloyd||Tel: 01432 880843|
|Churchwardens:||Dave Evans||Tel: 01568 797644|
|Jessica Tidball||Tel: 01568 797227|
PCC meetings are held every two months:
Telephone contacts as above or email: email@example.com
Marden Church 200 Club
– The 200 Club supports the church with a monthly draw
– Grand draw every June and December with a top prize of £150
– Subscription £12 per year.
Contact: Mike Steadman, Tel: 01432 880203
– St Mary’s Church has a growing selection of books which are available to borrow or buy
– The library is at the west end of the church opposite the main doorway and it is self- service
– The church is normally open during daylight hours.
Librarian: Sandra Watkins, Tel: 01432 880258
Bell Tower Restoration Project – 2016
This project was 50% funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund for which we will be forever grateful.
The Hereford Historic Churches Trust also contributed the fantastic sum of £20,000 to help to enable this project to become a reality.
This is how the Belfry looks in its refurbished state (click on the photograph to enlarge):
Please arrange a visit to the church to see the restored bells and bell tower.
This is our band of bell ringers (click on the photograph to enlarge):