Commenting, objecting or supporting planning applications

Although the capacity to submit your comment, objection or support may close online at the Herefordshire Council website, you can still send comments (by email or post) directly to the Planning Officer named on the application.
If you go to the Parish Council homepage you can find a link that has all the current applications in Marden or use this link
Or you can search for applications in Marden using this link to Herefordshire Council’s site
The parish council minutes give details of all the applications that have been considered by the PC – from extensions to new houses to big schemes such as the Reserved Matters for Land at New House Farm and the previous permitted application for the solar farm.  The link to the relevant parish council page is here

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply