How to report speeding issues

  • If a member of the public report speeding concerns directly to the Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), they will be asked to make their report to their local Parish Council, or SNT may pass the information on their behalf.
  •  When the PC receives information from residents regarding speeding, the PC should e-mail Safer Roads Partnership direct via the “contact us” link on their website. Their request will then be logged and put onto the agenda for discussion at the quarterly Operations Forum meeting which is also attended by the police Traffic Management Officer.

This enables the information to be discussed by all the relevent agencies and ensures that it is looked at collectively rather than on an individual basis.
Other useful information, can be found via the following address

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply