Update from Steve
The following is a brief list of my activities since last week’s briefing;
- Met with the Marden Clerk, Parish Councillor, Lengthsman & land owner regarding the clearing of ditches in The Vauld
- Inspected several highways across the locality that are in very poor condition with a member of the Programmed Maintenance team.
- Had meeting with Mordiford Parish Councillor inspecting gullies and land drainage issues causing local flooding.
- Met with Local land owner in Portway together with Land Drainage team to investigate solutions to local flooding issue
- Met with local land owner in Dinedor regarding ditching works to eliviate local flooding.
- Carried out multiple additional inspections across the locality raising defects for remedial actions